|Somsupha Kanjanauthai MD
Degree: Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University — Bangkok, Thailand
Residency: (Internal Medicine) Henry Ford Hospital — Detroit, Mich.
- (Cardiology) Georgia Health Sciences University, Medical College of Georgia — Augusta, Ga.
- (Heart Failure) Boston University Medical Center — Boston, Mass.
- (Interventional Cardiology) Mayo Clinic — Rochester, Minn.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine with sub-specialty in Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Coronary angioplasty and coronary stent placement (radial approach through wrist)
Year Joined Via Christi Clinic: 2013
- The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
The American College of Cardiology
The Association of Thai Physicians Training in the United States
Special Interest: Interventional cardiology, acute coronary syndrome, ischemic heart disease, angioplasty and coronary stenting, atherectomy, valvular heart disease, vulvuloplasty, peripheral vascular disease, women and heart disease, heart failure, cardiomyopathy, hypertension, lipids, secondary prevention of atherosclerotic disease, wrist angiogram