|Kevin C. Hoppock MD
Degree: University of Kansas School of Medicine — Wichita, KS
Internship: Wesley Family Practice — Wichita,
Residency: Wesley Family Practice — Wichita,
Board Certified: American Board of Family Medicine
Areas of Interest Within Specialty: Pediatrics, Wellness
Notes: Dr. Hoppock served as president of the Kansas Medical Society in 2011-2012.
Year Joined Via Christi Clinic: 1992
Hospital Affiliations: Via Christi Hospitals in Wichita, Wesley Medical Center
Years in Practice: 17
- American Medical Association
- Kansas Medical Society, Past President
- Christian Medical and Dental Society
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Past President - Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- Trustee - Friends University
- Northridge Friends Church – Worship leader
- Faculty member at Kansas University School of Medicine - Wichita (KUSM-W)
Personal Information: Married to Lori for over 20 years with three wonderful children. Love to hunt, fish, hike, sing and mountain bike.
Wichita Business Journal 2012 Health Care Hero Award Recipient
Member of the Wichita Business Journal's 2010, 2011 and 2012 Class of Best Doctors.
Dr. Hoppock was selected for the Wichita Business Journal's Forty under Forty Achievement Award in 2001.
In the News: Dr. Hoppock authored an article in the December 2011/January 2012 issue of Health Matters titled Surviving the three phases of early childhood.
Languages Spoken: English
Recommended Websites: www.familydoctor.org